- Talkbond.com will not assist you in the administration of your Product Promotion.
- Talkbond.com is not responsible for any issues related to your product, should there be a problem or interruption on the talkbond.com site or with any Talkbond.com functionality.
- Talkbond.com is not liable to you for termination of any account, the removal or reposting of any content, or any action or inaction related to user content or submissions related to Product/image or otherwise.
- Talkbond.com shall not be responsible for the copyright of any product /image/content posted by user on the website.
- Talkbond.com shall not be responsible for any transaction or deal which takes place through the website. Users will be solely responsible if they are cheated. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which belongs to another person and to which youdon’t have any right.
- Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums Like My Art/Blog on our sites lies with each user--you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. You agree not to use our sites to send or submit materials:
- Thatis false, inaccurate or misleading
- That infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Thatviolate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination and false advertising)
- Thatis libelous, threatening or harassing
- Thatis obscene or contain any kind of pornography
- that contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- that might create liability for us or might cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet service providers or other suppliers
- that interfere with the ability of others to enjoy our site
- that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee or consultant of Meredith Corporation
- that link to or include descriptions of goods or services that:
- are prohibited under this Agreement; or
- you do not have a right to link to or include
- that contain any content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information and confidential information learned under a non-disclosure agreement); or
- that instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
Rules for Registration, Submissions and Messages
Registration. To obtain access to certain Talkbond services, you will be given an opportunity to register with our site. As part of the registration process, you will select a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter any of our sites under the name of, another person. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for all actions of persons accessing any of our sites through any password assigned to you. You will notify us at onlineeditor at talkbond.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
Using Good Judgment
Our Visitor Agreement is intended to make our sites safe and fun for everybody. We invite you to bring to our attention any content on our sites you believe to be inaccurate, inappropriate or in violation of these rules. Please write to us at
Use common sense when you use our websites. The content that appears on our sites is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Some of the content you find on our sites was not created, edited, or posted by us (for example,Post/Blog/ discussion group postings). The materials posted by third parties on our sites represent the views of such third parties and are not endorsed by us, nor do we guarantee the accuracy of any posting. Though we hope the advertisers, merchants and users you meet through our sites treat you honorably and fairly, we can't vouch for the information, goods, or services they offer. Before you act on information you've found on or through any of our sites, confirm any facts that are important to your decision. We encourage you to exercise a healthy skepticism and good judgment.
Your License to Us By submitting material to or through our sites, you grant us and our partners, agents, affiliates and service providers (collectively, "Affiliates"), the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify and distribute such material as we see fit for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that we and our Affiliates may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address or screen name as we see appropriate. You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for personal use. By submitting material to us, you are representing that such material does not violate or infringe any rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. If any third-party content is included in any materials that you submit, you must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute such content to the owner.
Discontinuance, Modification & Restrictions
- We may discontinue, change, suspend, or restrict access to our site or any portion of our site at any time without liability to you or any third party.
- Talkbond.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Talkbond.com does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Talkbond hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Talkbond have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Talkbond is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Talkbond is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Applicable Law & Exclusive Jurisdiction
- We communicate with you using Talkbond messaging, email, and other ways available to us. We may send you messages relating to the availability of the Services, security, or other service-related issues. We also may send promotional In Mail messages. You can change your email settings at any time.
- With certain communications you send on our Services, the recipient can see your name, email address, and some network information.
- We use the information and content you provide to us to conduct research and development and to customize your experience and try to make it relevant and useful to you.
- Any information you put on your profile and any content you post on Talkbond may be seen by others.
We don’t provide any of your non-public information (like your email address) to third parties without your consent, unless required by law Other people may find your profile information through search engines (you can choose which parts of your public profile are accessible to public search engines in your settings).