Job descriptionWhat We Are Looking For
- Exceptional service standards – only 5 star luxury will do.
- Outstanding attention to detail, encouraging a culture of high standards throughout the team.
- Highly organised with the ability to communicate and delegate effectively where appropriate
- Real pride and passion for what you do, playing an active role in developing the brigade
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Previous experience of working as a Sous Chef in a similar environment.
- High standards of Health & Safety and food hygiene.
- Consistent, high quality food that reflects our high standards
- Develop exciting concepts to contribute to menu development.
- An ambitious and career focused Chef
- You can look forward to working with a dedicated team of professionals
- Work for a company that offers substantial career progression and training
- You will receive a competitive salary and 28 days holiday
- Free staff meals
- Discounts in all D&D London restaurants
- Discounts within South Place Hotel
- Our People Rewards, discounts offered with over 2000 retailers with a platform to assist in rewarding your team.
Desired Skills and ExperienceMenu Development, Fine Dining Experience, Fast-Paced Experience
- Food & Beverages
- Customer Service